View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 12:01 AM   #14
CavalierVL

heh, I knew there would be a lot of doubters here. Okay, here we go...*deep breath* The mustang that I can keep up to is the one with the 200 HP engine, thats it, no more no less...there is a little thing called power to weight that makes a difference. Oh, and here is another something new...I can also take a Z24 Cavalier so that kinda lays that argument to rest. They are just as quick as the Sunfire GT. And no, I don't think my car is "fast" because I can also name you many cars that have smoked my car and I'm really indifferent to that because they have better HP/weight ratios so really it doesnt bother me at all. It also, i think anyway, depends on the driver a lot and most of the people I've raced have been younger drivers, like as in have only been driving for a couple years so they may not be that experienced yet. Don't get me wrong, i've only been driving for three years, but I drive every day six hours a day 7 days a week, for work and just recreational driving. But you guys can believe what you want, it's not like I can prove it either way. And I live in Saskatoon, in Canada, if ya'll are interested in coming up you can probably catch me on 8th street on Friday's and Saturday's bewteen 10:30 and 12:30 or maybe a little earlier, depends on what happens before, I'll be delighted to show you that your stock civic can't keep up...