View Single Post
Old 06-09-2003, 10:55 PM   #13
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by CavalierVL
It's not a big deal that I can keep up to 200 HP 5.0L and third you can go ahead and doubt my kills, but they are true, most of the people I've taken wanted to know what I've done to my car and my answer is always the same...not one thing. it's bone stock. I guess you'll just have to race me sometime...

Has anyone told you that you are the dumbest person they have ever met? If not, let me be the first. I guarantee that you wouldnt beat a single car that you listed. Why? Because my car ( stock 02 Si) can beat the Z24's and those have more wheel hp and tq that you do. I hope that you put more thinking behind something before you respond. Because all you are doing now is making everyone on here not beleive you. I know that for a fact a STOCK civic ex will out run your car because i have done and seen it. What kind of stang was the 5.0 in? LX or GT? either way both of them are driving around with more to the wheels than is claimed at your crank. The 92 LX ran a 14.8 1/4 mile....So once again i am gonna call this whole story
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote