View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 04:20 AM   #21
thermal
Banning Machine

My target date of completion has been moved back a couple of months. I have a girl that I care for alot and she will be leaving for 3 months starting early Feb.... gotta have some quality time. (It's weird how a woman can change things on a man's life all of a sudden...lol... ). This means that I wont be able to play with my Teg a whole lot. I have about 65% of the parts I needed to hit 500whp. Just a few more little things but a lot of time under the hood, which I know I cant have right now.

My block is sleeved already by way of Darton 84mm bore. It is getting ready to be honed to match my Wiseco ceramic coated side pistons, 9.8:1 compression. I now have an AEM C2Di ignition ready to be installed. My LoveFab SST manifold is enroute. I got a free CRYO2 intercooler spray system.... of course, filled with N2O instead. A precission SC61 is ready for duty but waiting for the manifold. ARP head studs are already in my garage. JG/Edelbrock intake manifold is waiting to be installed as well....

I still need to fabricate a 3 inch DP and get my tranny synchro fixed.

I'll be ordering these in a few weeks:
-Manley/Full Race connecting rods
-Half size dual core aluminum radiator
-Crank bearings
-1000cc injectors
-custom head gasket
-Aeromotive FPR
-GE fuel rail
-Fuel supply lines
-more small stuff

I'll post pics when I get my PC working again. I really miss my Teg. But it's okay tho. By next race season I should be ready.

If any of you live close by, let me know. I have friends here who can hook you up with bad ass parts for great deals. 2 of my good friends run/own a shop. One of them has a dyno. Peace!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote