View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 09:07 AM   #82
Wren57

Nice assumptions about mine and Rob's character, Steve. For the record, I haven't been to church in 5-6 years and don't really think Bush is doing that great of a job. 9/11 has nothing to do with whether or not you support Bush, it has to do with members of an organization that hate us and have repeatedly called for jihad against America and Americans hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings. I do look at every argument you present, and when it doesn't fit together with your other arguments, I find online *factual* websites and post *statistics* proving your discrepencies, no whatreallyhappened.com websites and obvious propoganda bullshit. I look at the *facts* of who hijacked the plane, what they did with it, the effectiveness of the plane as a weapon, and the result. I don't know how that could be any more concrete. From that I draw my conclusions.

Just out of curiosity, what would it take for you to believe that terrorists hijacked the plane and brought down the towers? Would you like non-stop video footage of the people shaking hands with bin Laden, coming into the US, going through flight-school, going through airport security, hijacking the plane and flying it into the buildings... then you'd need a camera on every weight-bearing beam in the WTC to ensure they crumpled under the hundreds of tons of weight after being weaked by a giant airplane crashing into them and the jet-fuel burn afterwards. Please answer this question with a real answer and not a "Bush is bad, bad man" answer.