View Single Post
Old 09-13-2001, 02:14 PM   #11
BlackDeuceCoupe
The Great Ape

Re: Re: WE GOT A WINNER !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
What the hell is that all about? I know you take pride in annoying the hell out of everyone... I also know that you are blunt and to the point, but I dont understand why you post so much nonsense...
I am agreeing with you. YOU ARE RIGHT!!! Gen 5 is the best generation of CiViC. And, I own a Gen 6 CiViC myself, so...

Look, it's as simple as this; the CiViC as we have known it is dead. The 'new' CiViC, so called, is not a CiViC at all. Gen 6 CiViCs, like you and I own, were the beginning of the end, And now it's over.

The Gen 5 CiViC was - is - and will forever be regarded as 'the chosen ones.' They are the enlightened embodiment of the CiViC ideal and the epitome of what CiViC once stood for. They were the '55 Chevy of the 90's, if you will.

I'll be writing an article on this shortly. Hang in there, bro...
DISCLAIMER The existence of BDC is disputable. The existence of views, in the absence
of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise
in the second order coefficient.

Last edited by BlackDeuceCoupe : 09-13-2001 at 02:21 PM.
BlackDeuceCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote