View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 09:06 PM   #1
Slody 4 Futbol

Car died... and now it won't start... help!!!

Ok... my car...
1994 Acura Integra LS
No Engine Mods... just a muffler...
5-Speed...

Problem...
I was low on gas **light wasn't on but I was close 2 empty. I get in my car 2 head 2 the gas station... it cranks fine... i pull out of the driveway... put it in first and go... i shift into 2nd... and hit the gas... and it dies... I was like uhh... I've never had that happen before... on a hill a few times but not when driving. So I tried 2 crank it. It would turn over but nothing else. I pushed it back home. Tried 2 crank it again... just that sound right before it cranks... er er er er er er er... so i figured hey maybe it was just outta gas... so we put more gas in it... like 2-3 gallons... still nothing. But then I realized... if it was outta gas... it wouldnt' have just shut off on me like that would it? My brother checked the spark plugs 2 see if the engine was getting any spark and he said it wasn't. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?? I GOTTA have my car cuz I drive 30 minutes 2 college everyday and have soccer practice everyday plus work 5 days a week. My g/f lemme drive her car til I get it fixed but this sucks!! Please Help!!