View Single Post
Old 12-16-2002, 09:33 PM   #13
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Re: Dakota vs GT Stang

Quote:
Originally posted by 96civicFL
Well Sunday night I went to a Hoobastank concert in orlando.
well on my way home a newer GT (yes I seen GT and two pipes out the back) keeped passing me and letting off passing me then letting off, so I punched it took off then i seen him get a big smile on his face. So we lined up at around 55mph - 60mph, and he jumped me and took off, I punched it and tried to hold him and I did hold him till around 110mph or so (trucks suck at higher speeds) ok I gave him a thumbs up. So we lined up again around 50mph and I tried to hit it about the same time but seemed to had jumped him by about 1/4 to 1/2 car length and he never could catch me tell about 110mh-115mph all and all I was very happy with that runs with no juice. So then I was messing around with them and is seend him drink somthing. I was like what is that then i see a huge bottle of vodka and he takes another jug and then throws it out the window, I said for get this I aint racing 2 drunk guys so I just took off.

I would like to know why would you drink and drive AND RACE are they stupid. Geezzz

not to be a mustang troll but there are alot of dual exhaust sixes around... YOU CANT TELL THE MODEL by the EXHAUST you have to tell BY THE CUTOUTS in the back of the bumper, or the badging.... i drove a 3.9 5-spd my shop teacher had and it have decent passing power but i think it wouldn't even be a decent matchup for a "DRUNKEN" 6 cylinder w/ exhaust.... I DONT WANT to be a mustang troll, but when i drove that truck i got on it HARDCORE and i think my jeep woulda taken it and my jeep runs toe to toe with my mom's 6 stanger 2001.. BUT GOOD TRY THOUGH, AND YES YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY DUMB TO DRIVE AND RACE DRUNK

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 12-16-2002 at 09:52 PM.
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote