View Single Post
Old 12-09-2002, 08:42 AM   #1
96civicFL

Dakota vs GT Stang

Well Sunday night I went to a Hoobastank concert in orlando.
well on my way home a newer GT (yes I seen GT and two pipes out the back) keeped passing me and letting off passing me then letting off, so I punched it took off then i seen him get a big smile on his face. So we lined up at around 55mph - 60mph, and he jumped me and took off, I punched it and tried to hold him and I did hold him till around 110mph or so (trucks suck at higher speeds) ok I gave him a thumbs up. So we lined up again around 50mph and I tried to hit it about the same time but seemed to had jumped him by about 1/4 to 1/2 car length and he never could catch me tell about 110mh-115mph all and all I was very happy with that runs with no juice. So then I was messing around with them and is seend him drink somthing. I was like what is that then i see a huge bottle of vodka and he takes another jug and then throws it out the window, I said for get this I aint racing 2 drunk guys so I just took off.

I would like to know why would you drink and drive AND RACE are they stupid. Geezzz