View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 12:19 AM   #27
azninside

Quote:
Originally posted by Boosted3g
I love Hondas but if I had to do it over again I would have bought a Supra Turbo. I was at the dealership and had the loan approved but I just couldnt sign the paper. I could have been runing 11s long ago and for a lot less mods.

I've only had my car since May 5th, so I haven't really wasted much on extra stuff....little things, but they cheap anyway. I'm still buyin my performance mods an gettin them on, so I haven't wasted too much. I'm still not too sure whether or not I should've bought an S2000 over my 2001 Prelude....I like the extra power and the convertible, but I think that it's more practical for me to get the Prelude...besides, how can I complain bout my Prelude, I love it.

The main killer buyin an S2000 would be the insurance, same with a Supra. Love them all but the insurance is a killer. I guess it ain't all that bad....my parents are probably buyin an S2000 not too long from now....they had never really seen one til I was lookin at them an preludes an now they love em. Guess that I'll have both to drive soon!

-AZNinside