View Single Post
Old 12-30-2003, 03:54 PM   #15
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Haha...this sure brought out the amatuers. I love it when a bunch of people who've never posted here or rarely post here try and get pissed because I drive a Mustang. None of them get that I'm just as into imports as I am domestics.

Now...Gabe...you need to learn to not run your mouth so much. You better have something to bring to party besides a Del Sol cuz there's no way one of those piece of shit girl's cars is running 9.5s in the 1/4....maybe the 1/8, but even that's a stretch. My guess is that you've either for a bike or some ridiculously modded track-only car in which case, you're right...my car would come close at a low 10, but it won't run into the 9s...yet. The thing of it is that I can drive my car on the street everyday and, in the case of a bike, if I got into an accident it doesn't automatically mean I'll be in critical care for a month. I don't know what childish fantasy world you live in, but I want stock in it. "I understand all about domestics and domestics are crap"? No...you understand shit about shit and need to learn to keep your mouth shut. This board isn't the place for that kind of childish shit. If you've got some meaningless flame to throw around, send me a PM, don't waste everyone else's time because you, probably much like the kid in this story, just finished your first high school auto tech class and think you're hot shit. Trust me, I'm an automotive technology major...I know which cars break down and which don't. "Any real import will always take a domestic"? Oh my what a poor retarded son of a b!tch you are. On grudge nights I rarely see any imprts taking out domestics, but I'll give much props to the ones who do. Look at it this way...mod for mod who comes out on top, a I4 or a V8? You slap on a turbo, start pushing 250-300hp (maybe a little more depending on the engine). I slap one on and I'm staring at 500-550hp. You rebuild your motor and stroke it, resleeve it, port and polish the heads...get maybe 40hp. I can swap heads on a stock motor and get that much. So please don't tell me that imports will always beat domestics...but I'll be sure to tell you the next time I see a 10 second Civic or Accord driving around on the street. Just don't wait by the phone.

As for Spawnito...just crawl back to wherever it is you came from. Your first post on a board and you're gonna go around trying to piss people off? What a f@cktard.

To clarify for those of you who are decent enough to actually read the post and ignore these few wastes of sperm and egg, I didn't count on a bunch of newbies who don't know me reading this and getting their panties in a bunch. Trust me, I have nothing at all against imports and respect the ones with smart drivers who take good care of and great pride in their cars and try to make them as good as they can. This post is about one individual in particular and more broadly about what seems to ME personally to be a rise in the number of kids who just saw 2F2F for the first time and think their mom's Maxima is gonna take me down. So in conclusion, I figured the regulars on the board would get a good laugh...didn't count on these starhole punching butt pirates who've never or hardly posted here to get all pissy about it.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote