View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 12:43 PM   #1
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Me Vs. Marcus Danbury Redline Crew

lol this has to be the saddest kill Ever for the 5,000 dollar 1 tire wonder...

went up to marcus dairy with my boys 96 mystic, me, and some other heads. it was pretty beat until about 11:00 then people started showing up, one being a turbo integra.... i walked over and when we started talking, MAN this kid was a complete walking penis..

It ended up with him yelling '20 g's under the hood B*TCH! ' and me asking him to run the mustang, but he only raced for money,lol. I guess considering he spent so much time and effort in the 4 door teg. So eventually his boy asked us later if we wanted to line up after everyone was like SMOKE that mustang... so i said yes, and drive over, and like 20 people are crowding around him, and one says 'THIS IS FOR REDLINE PRIDE!" we go to race, his boy gets out to flag,(we race right in front of it so everyone witnesses everything)

1,2,3 GO..... 1st i spun hard but caught before him and when i hit 2nd i started leaving him, 3rd = 4 cars, 4th = 6-8.... get back to the scene, and everyone was a little quieter..

Immediately i was setup in a race with "THE" supra... a 94+ supra with (as i found out) every bolton known to man, still on stock twins.. and spray.... everything from cam gears, to hks this and that, the underhood was a sight to behold everything all painted nicy nicy to go up against a 5000 car on stock longblock.. HELL EVEN THE DASH WAS COMPLETELY digital... easy 400+rwhp a bpu+++ er sumthing car

go down to the scene again and i pull up to him.... he says "theres no flag man" i tell him 3rd beep then go, honk 3 times and i got a hella nice launch... looked behind and i see his car DROP BACK with smoke barrelling out the rear as it goes sideways... and he lets off.. so we pull in and now he needs a flagman (ITS GETTING SERIOUS ROFLMFAO!)

flagman meets us hands drop i get a shitty ass launch, were even, then he starts pulling me and before i missed 4th @ 90 he had like 1 1-2' cars, if he pulled in my lane he wouldnt of hit me but there wasnt enough room for another car..

finally there was a cop threat, and we all ended up meeting at a gas station.... thats when i met the kid in the supra and looked under the hood (he didnt spray me btw, runs 12.8's off the spray) then the lanky ass mutha****a from the acura comes over and tells me "THERE WAS NO REASON TO KEEP GOING I JUST SPUN".... now ive got 20 witnesses to attest to hearing this car from 8 cars behind screaming its lungs out.. but my boy tom just said " so thats what 20 thousand dollars can do huh?" lol thats shit was funny

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 07-20-2003 at 12:49 PM.
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote