Thread: what happened
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Not really much to get energized about, I'm afraid. Honestly...this election was between two fairly shitty candidates. McCain is a crazy old fuck who used to be a fairly centerist politician until he decided he wanted to win and began pandering to the lunatic fringe (i.e. the republican base). Obama was a limp dick milquetoast who never called McCain on any of his bullshit and has some pretty skewed views on a lot of things. All said and done I liked Obama more, but that's not saying much. I, for one, refuse to buy into that "lesser of two evils" bullshit, so I didn't vote. Fuck, I didn't even register. Kansas will always be a red state anyway, so me not voting doesn't matter much because, in the end, all the electoral college votes go to crazy old Uncle Fester...errr...McCain anyway. Besides, even if you liked either guy who's to say what kind of an asshole he'll be in 4 years? And yes...they ALWAYS turn into assholes.

And while I'm thinking about it...Palin...what the fuck? Who in their right mind picks such a dipshit bimbo (not because she's a woman...but because she's dumber than a bag of hair) as a running mate? Her qualifications were mayor of bumblescum Alaska and governor of the 47th largest (by population) state in the country. Her husband was a fucking SEPERATIST...he wanted Alaska to break away from the rest of the country and she told the leader of the party he belonged to that she "shared his goals". Biden, on the other hand, rocks the shit. He's the only one who said what he meant at all (for more info, watch the clip of him being interviewed on a Florida TV station). Fuck this bullshit. From now on, I'm telling people I'm Swiss.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika

Last edited by GT40FIED : 11-07-2008 at 03:19 PM.
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote