View Single Post
Old 05-27-2003, 01:18 PM   #39
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by imports_only98
i never said women didnt have a certain spot that really set them off. what i said was this whole big thing about all girls having one spot that drives them crazy wasn't true. like every human has a heart...its in the same place, it doesnt move. the "g-spot" is different. as a specific organ or part it doesnt exist. i have 3 different teachers all with medical degrees who have explained this to me. but different girls like different things and have certain things that drive them crazy...doesn't mean that there guy is hitting a certain spot or anything.

Amy I shall be very blunt here for a moment so if any of you 'week gals' who think i'm overly harsh are reading this stop here....

There is a g-spot, it is the spot in a female that gives you an internal orgasim. Where it is in every female might be a little different, i'll give you that. As for hearts, no hearts move in a body as you grow. I believe they go from the center of your chest to the left side as you mature. So no you're wrong with that as well.

As for the ladies getting all worked up over this g-spot thing, the only thing I can think is that they are trying to rationalize why they've never had one. Or are to afriad to speak up with the man they are sleeping with now in order to have that spot 'hit'. Arguing this g-spot topic is like saying the sun wont rise tomorrow, we all know it will but at 'night' you might fool some people. Hey girls, if you haven't had one yet dont go telling others its not possible or the 'clit' one is the best.

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
you chicks just want to disagree...

and how has rob been insensitive at all... not that he should be but... I don't even see where he's being careless of others feelings...

cheers buddy, you and me understand whats going on here. I think my sig says it all. Some of them are lacking a maturity level that is needed to talk about these kinds of things. And females complain about guys... ya ok then...