View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 04:31 AM   #22
maikoshi

How is that not 'really getting off'? Is there only 1 right way to get off? So if you cum when a girl is giving you a blowjob, is that "not really getting off" unless you cum when you are having sex?

And yes, just because you have a lot of sex doesn't mean you get off on it. A womans body is so much more complex than mens when it comes to sex and having an orgasm.

I love how guys act like they have vaginas just because their girlfriends tell them things. I've never pretended to have a penis, maybe you should just stick with your own anatomy. You say all of these things about how we don't know our own bodies and then say "well that's just what so and so told me", please! Don't insult us. Maikoshi is about to tell you something, listen up:

I've had the big "o" g-spot orgasm, it's kinda too much. I wouldn't wanna have one everyday if you know what I mean. If something has ever felt so good it almost drove you mad, that's what it is like for me. Orgasms via the clit are better for *me* on a more often basis than the g-spot thing.