View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 12:42 AM   #20
Grip72

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
I by no means want Ren to leave...I enjoy having her around. I'd just like to hear about something other than that Supra.

you, sir... are an idiot

this is a CAR FORUM...what the hell did you sign up here for in the first place? to talk about shaving your legs and your third nipple? HELL NO. you signed up, just like the rest of us, to show off/discuss/maintain/talk about/have meets and yes, BRAG, about our precious rides JUST like the rest of us. This is a CAR forum, hence why ren is talking about her CAR. I can draw a picture if you really want me to. I'll use my etch a sketch for you too.

On a side note, how the HELL do we even know that YOU own a mustang, i have been on this board for probably close to 5 years and i have NEVER seen a picture of your "so-called-ass-whooping-torque-having-monster-horse-power-pushing" mustang. What's that all about?!

in all honestly, i believe that you sir, GT40FIED, are jealous of her Supra just like som eof the rest of us and that's why you choose to get upset over her beautiful car, whether she did pay for it herself or not... balh balh..i give up

peace
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote