View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 12:28 AM   #10
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
Originally posted by f22b1
its a t3 t4 garrett i believe, i dont know all the numbers that go with it or the meaning like the 'ar' ratio and such but it has numbers imprinted on the turbo i just dont remember .63 or .5 i dont know. i know it s a turbonetics turbo , it came with the drag gen 2 kit,because its stamped. what type of turbo do you have on your teg? and what type of exhaust did you buy?

about the fuel management i shouldve just gotten a hondata like yours instead of buying this rebic iv i have. im still thinking of selling this rebic iv and trying the vafc hack you introduced me too. ive gone as far as buying 2 sets of dsm 450 injectors having one set cleaned and balanced. but i dont have the vafc yet.

My turbo is almost similar to yours but slightly bigger. I have a T3T04e 63 57t. I have a 2 1/2 inch to an immediate 3 inch DP going to a thermal 3" inch exhaust. I have no cat converter. I used a 3" flex pipe in plce of the cat. I say get Hondata since there are so many people who can tune it. The AFC "hack" is still not a true management, but will work. Just not as tunable

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote