View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 01:19 AM   #85
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

okay i have a couple stories,these are 100% true.
i remember one time when me and my friend were at his house.We were in his back yard,we wanted to play with his ouija board so we sat it on his porch and tryed to used it.nothing was happening and after awhile we got more and more frustrated.finally my friend gets pissed and picks up the board and slams it on the ground and starts stomping on it and cursing at it.then we both look over and there is a dead crow laying about 3 ft away from where i was sitting.trust me i would have noticed if i was going to sit right next to a dead crow.so we got freaked out and ran out his side gate we looked and his front door was open and my friend had shut it and locked it when i came over.Noone was in the house.

next story,One night i was staying the night over my friends house (same friend as last story) and his mom worked until about midnight.so we stayed up and waited tell his mom got home and then we went to his room.we were playing video games and his mom went to bed.we got tired and we were going to go to bed also i layed on his futon and he layed on this matress thing, it was all black in his room then all of a sudden light came through the gap between his door and the ground.we both sat up,we heard footstep walking up and down his stairs for like 15 minutes. then we heard voices down stairs, like about 10 people all talking at once,we just sat there.we were to scared to go outside the room.we were whispering to each other like,what the fuck is going on? and that cant be my mother running up and down the stairs.finally as quickly as it happened it stopped and the room was all black agian and we just went to sleep.the next morning he asked his mom if she had turned on the lights started walking up and down the stairs and had about 10 guest over,she said no she didnt get up at all last night and didnt hear anything.

those are about the only strange things i can remember. I was in 7th grade at the time.
RxGoaT13 is offline   Reply With Quote