View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 01:13 PM   #23
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

That's what I'm saying.

Rob,
You say that you can't see someone you love be unhappy. My question to you is, what is love? She is not that same person that I started dating and married. She may look the same, but thats about it. Her attitude towards stuff has chagned, her priorities have changed, her whole demeanor has changed. IMO, she's not the same person. I also believe that you can fall out of love with someone the same way you fall into love with them. Once someone has beat you down for so long, eventually you have nothing left to hang onto. Sure you have memories, but what good are those going to do you when you have nothing physical to hang on to.

Just for the record, I don't hate my Ex. I just don't think very highly of her as a person. To me she ranks right up there with mold and pond scum. Anger? Yeah, I probably am a little bitter but I have every right to be. She's has ripped apart everything that I stood for, even after I tried to give her another chance. With all of that, to this day she still acts like I OWE HER something. She refuses to pay $150 to start a new insurance policy. While I'm stuck shelling out well over a couple thousand dollars for a lawyer, new furniture, health/car insurance that is still in her name and shit like that. All because she is fucking selfish and wants everything her way. Should I not be a little angery or bitter? I'm glad she's gone, and could give two shits what she does anymore. She didn't have the capacity to care about me or my feelings during this whole ordeal. Where do I owe it to her? Besides that. I think I've been to nice. I could have been a real asshole and harrassed her and her new boyfriend, and burned the stuff that she didn't take with her the first time, etc. But I didn't because I'm not that person.