View Single Post
Old 09-17-2001, 04:41 AM   #1
MrCLoWnY

Blown Headgasket!!!!!!!!! Fuq!!!!

My RaCe engineer and I have concluded that my head gasket is blown. The symptoms are listed as follows.

1) WHITE SMOKE FROM MY EXHAUST
2) DIRTY COOLANT
3) Unstable Idle, My oil pressure goes up,down,up,down

DamN! but my car is still runnin hard and like a captain on a sinkin ship i will never abandon my ride. EVEN if i get stuck on the freeway. = ) hehehee

NOw im stuck with couple of options.

1) THICKER GASKET and BOOST 12lbs OR
2) GET LS PISTONS AND BOOST 12lbs safely OR
3) FUKK the cheesy Shit and GET JE pistons and crower rods, resleeved, blockguard, honed, which basically will be my whole financial aid check and BOoST the maximum my lil TDO4 can boost @15lbs OR
4)PHUC THE hastle of Getting all the Internals And jUSt get a JG BLOCK for $2100 but then if i do this then i might just well as get a bigger turbo and boost my goal @ 2 bar = 28lbs. WHICH means more money i don't have OR
5)Screw my SOHC motor, SEll my kit and just get a b16b and a REVHARD STAGE II KIT but later OR
6) OR JUST see how long it takes for the motor to BLOW.

MY budget is $2500. WHAT would You do?? keep in mind that i still need to get an intercooler, EVC, IGNITION, and FUEL upgrade. But then i also have emergency money hidden somewhere in the hills COME On nOW this is the GOdFAthEr your talkin to. heheheehehe

THERMAL, BOOSTED, WOOKIE, ANYONE please help me. What should i dO?
p.s. SOrry THis thread is kind of long. But then again this is my forum. HEheehahahe. PEACE YALLS.