View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 10:11 PM   #21
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by MaXiMAF1
[b]oh so timeslips mean nothing anymore? I am not making numbers up...also it's not rare. [b]Mostly everyone with a 02+ maxima at www.maxima.org who has been to the track has posted timeslips (pics) of low-mid 14s...

accordman: 2004 maxima is already out...but dealers still have the 2003 in stock...if you want one, get one soon! good deals now.. see you at www.maxima.org then

alright dont listen to me then.... i also bet you wont believe me when i say that some stock 5 liter mustangs have hit 13's, as well right? doesnt matter, it happens, its as simple as that...

ive been to CAMARO forums where some people post about stock mid 90's automatic 2.73 rear ended camaro z-28's with t-tops doing 13.6 stock, i argue that its not possible, oh well, all im saying is i dont believe you, i dont plan on buying a nissan product so dont bother argueing

i go to the track often enough, ive seen enough run, and i know you cant judge all them as bad drivers.

i dont feel like having another "timeslip" arguement, i simply feel that the maximas are NOT capable of it. argue all you want i dont care.

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife