View Single Post
Old 11-21-2001, 12:46 PM   #12
Phatblackcivic

One time! (So far) I parked my car around the dark side of the mall and they busted out the hatch window and being the first system I ever put together nothing was bolted down so voila! It was a fricken mess. Cops didn't care! Never got my stuff back and about 2 months later I was stupid and parked over there again and they busted out my rear quarter window and took my cd's!!! The ironic thing is that I had an alarm. The problem was that I only had one remote and I jumped in the pool with it that day so I couldn't arm it! Oh well now I have my honda with an Alpine alarm. I also park in a garage which helps alot. I also moved from that town. I park under lights and anywhere that gives my car high visibility. I also bolted the hell out of everything so they can't just slip it out. Keep my trunk locked up so they can't pop the trunk from the inside. That's about all you can do except hooking up electricity to everything and shocking the hell out of any asshole looking to score your goods! DEATH TO ALL CAR THIEVES! BURN IN HELL YOU ROTTEN SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!!! Sorry had to vent....lol