View Single Post
Old 10-26-2002, 08:31 AM   #151
Mike98Neon

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
need i remind all of you that your talking about how great chrysler's are?

This must be one long joke thread because anybody who knows ANYTHING about cars knows that chrysler makes some of the worst cars on the market and I'm saying imports rock chrysler's butt. The other domests are even better, I would take a ford over a chrysler anyday.

Took a 99 plymoth van camping and the dam parking break got jamed up when we used it on a hill. Then my friend owned a 93' concord, ha that thing was full of troubles from day one. 2 tranny rebuilds, link kit replaced and a number of other problems. If you guys were arguing about any other manufacture I might have kept my mouth shut but its chrysler, they make cars designed to be rebuild from the ground up after 60k.

Now can't we all just get along?

This coming from (me) a former die-hard Ford fan. I spent 2 years working for a rental car company. We had just about every make model of car out there (all current model years) and the ONLY car manufacturer to hold up to rental abuse (and do I mean ABUSE) were the Chrysler products. Now, is this to say that Chrysler has always had a high quality product? No. They, like any other manufacturer has had and most likely will have issues. However in the last 10 years they've come a loooong way and the quality has made leaps and bounds in the right direction.