View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 02:02 PM   #75
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Ok, wait a minute, you as a man are going to tell me about pubic hair?? All men have pubic hair, long, "out of control" pubic hair. It's rare that men do trim, cut, wax or otherwise maintain their pubic hair. No I am not gay, bi or ever gone down on a woman but I do know what it's like to have a mouthful of pubic hair. As for the smell, I have smelled other women just by being in the public muliti stall restroom with them and no it does not smell good. They need to have a doctor's appointment. Yes it was extremely rude of you to say that to her. The sheer audicity of it really pisses me off. What gives you the right? Just tell her you're not in the mood, send her home, and never talk to her again. I have no preference on coochie hair, to each their own, but to do that to her was plain and simply wrong. My ex shaved for me once and yes it is alot nicer without all that hair but if you can braid that hair, I agree, something needs to be done about it. No one wants to see corn rows there, man or woman.