View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 10:37 PM   #4
thermal
Banning Machine

Dude... then I do NOT see any problem. (good thing I have not voted on the poll yet). Sure it will take some serious effort... but if you two just appreciate each others effort... then that should be enough to keep the relationship going....

Communication is the key. Even with a busy schedule, I'm sure a 30 second pause to text each other will be available.

I'm on the same boat bro. My girl is in the Philippines right now. She is a full time student.... and you know how my Navy life is... lots of sea time. Even with that, we always find a way to communicate every single day, whether via email, chat, or texting.... She even does this "miscall" thing to remind me that she is thinking of me. Basically enough ring tones that will not charge their phone. We have this system that if she calls and allows it to ring more than 3 times, it meant that I need to find a way to call her asap. But if the phone only rang once or twice, then it was just a reminder that she was thinking of me. Then there are sites out there that will allow FREE texting via your PC: Yahoo and Chikka are some.

... lastly, get that citizenship done bro! I'll be taking a 20 day vacation to the Philippines next month to spend time with my girl.. and get engaged. If things go well, since I am already a citizen, she should be here by July-August time frame..... we will get married then.....

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote