Thread: Guys
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 11:25 AM   #28
Kool-Aid

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
In a sense, I agree that I, too, am one of those girls. I have my nails done, all the time;helps that my mom owns her nail salons. I'm into fashion, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany&Co and kind of whatever looks different than what others are wearing. At the same time, I work on my car, I know how to do head swaps, helped with 3 motor swaps, and did my own d16 swap for a friend. I guess I have both sides, but it's weird, I'm a clean freak, I do NOT like crinkles in my clothes, i do NOT like messy hair..yet I don't mind oil and grease on my face. Weird? Lost? nah, just me.

PAT:
did you ever ask me for that? Sorry, I've been so busy with work and school that all of my emails are read in the morning before I leave for class..and I usually forget to respond. =/ Anyway, I was thinking about just posting it on eBay and getting it over with, yay? nay? Buy somethin.

Kool-Aid, lol, I laughed out loud reading your post. It was simple, but funny, I guess. I once dated a guy with an EM1 and I thought it was a little bLah when I saw that he had replaced his [nice] stock tail lights with Altezzas, then I convinced him to put the stock ones back on..and found out he didn't know how. So I did it, after that, he asks me to install his cat back for him, and I did, because I had nothing better to do..then ONE night, over dinner, he dared to argue with me that a b18c was just an ITR. I was so irritated when he said there was no such thing as SIr-G! THAT's when I DEFINATELY knew he was a shit head.

I guess...I think that guys feels that they should know everything more than a girl...that's probably why he was trying to argue with you...ha ha ha weirdo!!!