View Single Post
Old 08-26-2003, 08:37 AM   #20
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Re: 96 ACCORD Leaves 2003 Sunfire at mark

Nice kill on the Sunfire. The 2.2's are dogs.

---Play nice---

Quote:
Originally posted by Limester
Well i was cruiseing thumping my 12's giveing pipe to whoever looked stupid you know... the usual.

This line right here is going in my sig. That has to be the funniest line I've ever heard.
Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
... A flywheel will add to your rwhp, but only hp that was already stolen by the heavier flywheel. I consider mods internals, INTAKES (no not CAI or air intakes), cylinder heads, cams, turbos, blowers, etc. Not little things like stut bars.

Hopefully he doesn't get any RWHP outta that mod.
What are you referring to by intakes if you're not talking about air intakes?
Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60
LOL! Everytime I race I take my system out and put it in my friends car until im done. So why would you race with it in there in the first place?

There's no point in having one if that's what you do. The way I ride everyday is the way I race when it comes time. Its like the people at the strip that gut their cars for track day, then put the stuff back in to drive around. Big deal you ran a good time stripped, that's not gonna help you when you line up with me on the street.....