View Single Post
Old 10-13-2001, 12:02 AM   #1
foxygrandma

some weird questions

i have a few weird questions. also i dont know too much about engine names and things, im just gonna use sizes. i am gonna start with the 1.5L block and head. how big can i go with that. i plan to stroke and bore it. i am guessing about 1.8L. then what is the highest compresion i can use if i am running 92 octane? now the weird part. is there a power limit for v-tec. what i am saying is if you star making a lot of power is the v-tec still any good. i have heard that big power makers dont use it. i am most likely going all motor. if v-tec is still good to use with a lot of power can it be used w/o fuel injection? will a v-tec controller make it work if there is no ecu? i plan to use carburators instead of fuel injection. i know u dont want to hear this but i am a muscle car guy building a honda. and i want to do something diferant. i dont want to be just I/E/H. thats no fun to me. also i am one of those close minded no boost people. i want to beat everyone with just my motor. sorry for having no order to my post, just kinda typing my thoughts as they come. thanks in advance for any info. oh yea i think i read somewhere that a block guard wil make a little more power?, let me know if thats true. thanks again.

Scott,