View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 02:58 PM   #24
black95gs-t

Quote:
Originally posted by mechanic
if imports are so great then why don't they go fast stock

do you want to know why china is so overpopulated? it's because there condom lube is duck sperm

If domestics are soooo great, why don't they go fast stock? Hell I have a .6 liter engine in a JAPANESE import that will smoke all three of your cars. But all rice sucks so you would be one of those guys that says something like, "But thats not possible, I have 500 RWHP," after I get done smokin you like a damn turkey. Well that is if you know what RWHP is. Why do people feel the need to come in to places like this just to talk noise? Let me tell you something, it sure does take a real big man to talk all that shit over the internet. Winning a fight on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded. If all you are doing is coming in here to start talkin, please feel free to leave and don't let the screen door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Jon

By the way, there are 4 bangin imports that run very low 10's and even 9's stock. As for me I run mid 10's stock. Where are you now? How much did you spend on all of that stuff in all of those cars?

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u

Last edited by black95gs-t : 08-04-2004 at 03:02 PM.
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote