View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 02:03 PM   #1
VR4_Craver
Banned

Cocky camaro redneck

After coming back to Elkhart from Indy I met up with some friends and some guys that wanted to buy my system. On the way home instead of taking the bypass I decide its a nice night and take the long way home.On the way home down a road were there are like 10 light I pass a older camaro pulling out of a drive way and he puls up next to me at a light. So Im sitting there and he pulls up and my windows are down cause its like 78 degrees and he asks if I want to run it? Not seeing "Formula 350" or anything like that on it I decide why not and boost his ego. I look over and say "Yea sure why not? You'll probably beat me anyway" And just smiled (the big cheezy!) He just chuckles and said "yea your probably right I will smoke you" Ok..... He tries that mediaocre (sp?) attempt at "power breaking" which he cant even do.....So the light changes green and I get the BEST launch of my life and almost instantly put a car length on him. Tear into second and pull away a little more...Throw it into 3rd and at about 80 I quit...But my gears grind every 2ndto 3rd shift so he is convinced that I have a turbo and that I cheated.....So we pull into a gas station and humour and let him check. sure enough he doesnt find one....He wants to do it again so again I humour him and we line up again. Same thing...This time he dont stop he just flies by me like he won.....I just laughed and headed home.

Dingo...Your car me be faster than mine but you aint got shit to brag about do ya???

the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote