Thread: Whats up ya'll!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2001, 10:12 AM   #35
Smitty90acc

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
smitty u from toronto right ? any interesting clubs down there ? Anything cool to do ? I wanna come there if not for new year's, more likely in the spring. BTW do i need to speak french ? cause i forgot a lot since i moved to US.
Yep, I'm from T.dot
Nope, no French needed. You only need French in Quebec.
Lets see, clubs... There's Club Paparazzi, The Guvernment... Those are the two I used to go to, but there are tons of others. Check out http://www.toronto.com/ for better listings. If you're into doing weird stuff like me, there are a few abandoned subway stations to find, but you'll have to do that research on your own . New years, there's always something interesting going on in Mel Lastman's Square, and probably something down at the tower. There's usually a good concert at Skydome or the Air Canada Centre.

In the spring, all the import stuff will be starting up again, so hit us up on torontoaccords.com to find out where things are happening.

Hope that helps!
-----------------------
*edit*
I checked out toronto.com and they had about a million clubs listed, so here's a list of some other good ones to cut down on the confusion:
- Berlin
- The Warehouse
- Elbow Room
- Velvet Underground (never been, but I hear it's quite the place)