View Single Post
Old 10-28-2001, 09:59 AM   #33
Big James

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackDeuceCoupe
Duh! Hello! You need to practice your reading comprehension. I also said they are [#2] overweight and [#3] have moved away from being a performance / youth orientated car to a utility vehicle.

Face it! The 'new' CiViC was designed for white, middle-aged, female, suburbanite yuppies. If you are confused about Honda's agenda, that's your problem. Have fun driving around in your girlie-girl sh!tbox and don't be so sensitive.

What, black folks can't drive a Civic?

Girlie Girl Shitbox. Man, you are just full of them aren't you. Why do you feel the need to completly diss the hell out of someones car? Does it make you feel better?

Personally, I like the new Civic. The coupe that is. I am not very fond of the styling of the sedan. However, I feel the coupe has a nice sporty look to it, and is actually a better car then the previous generations. The suspension makes for a better ride and allows much more room in the interior. Hell, I can fit in the back seat of a Honda Coupe comfartably finally.

Also, the fact that you say that a Civic used to be a performance oriented car is pretty much laughable. The Civic, with the exception of the Si and CTR, are far from performance oriented. Honda never said, "hmmm, kids are going to slap AEM's on these and be fast!". The purpose of the Civic has always been to be an economical compact family car, nothing more.

Of course, you can argue by countering about the Si, and the Type R. Well, since we do not get a CTR here, that is null and void. As far as the Si goes, Honda is doing what it always does. When it changes gens, it removes the Si for a year or two and brings it back. This is called smart marketing on Hondas part.

Face it, Honda is about marketing and selling lots of cars. It will sell FAR more cars by marketing them as economy cars then it will as sports coupes.

Oh, and personally, I find your treatment of other members appaling as a moderator. As for your comment about needing serious issues addressed, maybe you should take your own advice.

One last thing, do you drive an EX or Si? If it is an EX, then your car is nothing but a girlie girl shitbox also. Of course, that is using your own logic, not mine.