View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 07:38 PM   #63
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Redman
Oh another thing, I am not an avid reader of this board, but some of threads I have read, all you do is argue with people? Real life gotcha down? Feel like you got nothing left but to argue virtually?

And to make it even worst you are arguing on a HONDA dominant board.. I mean come on, you have a 5.0 that would obviously spank the crap out of any Honda, and I think the reason you arguing with Mx6gt91, and myself is because for under $2000 we'll be faster than you by a good amount.

But you'll again reply with your witty remarks and everyone else on this board who doesn't know crap will be like "oooo wow "

lol.

Guess what Redman...I like to argue too. Well...more like piss people off. But you've crossed a line here. You think for $2000 you can be faster than a stock 5.0? You may be right...but you just wasted $2K. I'll bet I spent about $6-$7K building my motor, turbo and all but it will decimate most cars on the streets. But $2K to pull on a stock Mustang? You really shoot for the stars, huh? You'd like to believe that your car has a chance of being fast, but your confidence is sorely misplaced. If a Mustang owner used that same $2K you'd be crying that it wasn't a fair race. So just console yourself that all of us Mustang owners are pricks...whatever makes up for your feelings of inadequacy due to the fact that you drive a shitbox car. And yes, this is a Honda dominant board, but who says I can't like Fords and Hondas or Ferraris or Nissan or whatever. You seemed to have missed the entire point of all of this and I take pity on your sorry ass. You can knock Ford50 all you want, but he's right so shut your f*cking mouth.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika