View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 11:16 PM   #60
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by mx6gt91
allright this is going well.

.yes its true i have killed many Mustangs with my car also.

well with 200whp and 297 ft lbs of tq you should be suprised if you didnt. your boy is the one i pry, you have your head on straight and seem to be down to earth about things.

Quote:
.i havent heards of any 4WD systems for the mx6 besides the the Japan modles. all ive heard of is the 4WS, which i have.

your right im wrong like i said i didnt know for sure.

Quote:
.these cars are only dogs with bad drivers, people that can drive can get a low 15 to high 14 in our cars stock.

.same with the civic SI, the best ive seen them stock do is 15.9, that doesnt seem to good for me. my friend has one and shes got CAI, Headers, cat-back, fuel pressure regulator. her best time is 15.4, and shes a great driver. the onyl problem is she cant get traction.

id have to see some verification about the 14 mark to believe it something about the power to weight just doesnt add up. musta been a nittos run with powershifting and a great track prep.

why does you freind have a fpr on a basically stock n/a car? isnt really much to tune if the motor is stock.

Quote:
same with these cars, ya FWD cars have problems with traction. and we all know hondas have LOTS of torque

my car has 190tq stock, when the car wasnt lowered i would spin the wheels through the end of 2nd with the tire pressure lowered. with that i still pulled a 15.6 at my best.

15.6 is respectable, but to spin the wheels to the top of 2nd gear would mean the people at the track should be demoted for not prepping the track. thats ridiculous.

Quote:
Why does it matter, i think this post is done. it was fun!!!

I think its funny that knowone with Hondas are adding to this, just those Mustang owners!!

dont forget mx6 owners...

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife