View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 11:04 PM   #59
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Redman
Alright after reading the rest of your last post, I too will revoke my last statement and continue this..

When the **** did I say 5.0 are slow? They are a domestic car, there's really no comparison between a Honda, a Mazda and a 5.0 Mustang.. That's why I ask why the hell are you here to argue? You obviously have the quickest car... STOCK, but dude honestly stop arguing.. Is someone compensating for a lack of a... haha you know what I mean

you didnt say 5.0's were slow and i never said you did, and yes there really is no real comparison between hondas and mazdas and fords and hondas, but there IS BETWEEN FORDS AND MAZDAS, because ford owns mazda. im NOT here to argue i was here to simply answer the question that was on page 1 of this thread, and you called me out, so here i am your majesty. the one that called your cars dogs. STOCK. and they are, all of em, ever last one is slow as hell stock. sorry you dont like it, then you respond with MAZDA>FORD and ever since then the arguement has strayed from original subject.

Quote:
Anyways, you are the idiot, the FE3 isn't listed on www.corksport.com, or www.maxx-motorsports.com, you have to call and order it.. IDIOT!

Secondly, an engine swap isn't just a mod, it's an engine swap.. It will drastically change the outcome of a 1/4 time 0-60 time, so don't give me that bullshit that it's "just a mod".

Thirdly, stop sending me PMs telling me to stop arguing and then I see you back on here spouting off again.

Fourth, YOU DON'T KNOW JACKSHIT, ONCE AGAIN STICK TO YOUR 5.0

Fifth, this is my last response, so hope you are happy to most likely have the last word since I already know that you'll reply.

Congradulation! You got the last word on an internet argument, what's next the special olympics?

first then why the hell did you give me the address to that site? give me the addy to a site that has a 600 dollar motor with a 500 dollar COMPLETE INSTALL AND PROFESSIONAL TUNE, and ill shut up.

2nd LOL when did i say an engine swap is a mod? i was commenting on how YOU guys make it seem like only a mod and your using my end arguement.

something to the effect of ALL I GOT TO DO IS THROW A 600 DOLLAR FE3 MOTOR IN?

3rd i sent you a pm to tell you that your a 1 post wonder starting trouble on this board.

4th if you say so it must be true

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife