View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 06:08 PM   #56
Redman

Alright after reading the rest of your last post, I too will revoke my last statement and continue this..

When the **** did I say 5.0 are slow? They are a domestic car, there's really no comparison between a Honda, a Mazda and a 5.0 Mustang.. That's why I ask why the hell are you here to argue? You obviously have the quickest car... STOCK, but dude honestly stop arguing.. Is someone compensating for a lack of a... haha you know what I mean

Anyways, you are the idiot, the FE3 isn't listed on www.corksport.com, or www.maxx-motorsports.com, you have to call and order it.. IDIOT!

Secondly, an engine swap isn't just a mod, it's an engine swap.. It will drastically change the outcome of a 1/4 time 0-60 time, so don't give me that bullshit that it's "just a mod".

Thirdly, stop sending me PMs telling me to stop arguing and then I see you back on here spouting off again.

Fourth, YOU DON'T KNOW JACKSHIT, ONCE AGAIN STICK TO YOUR 5.0

Fifth, this is my last response, so hope you are happy to most likely have the last word since I already know that you'll reply.

Congradulation! You got the last word on an internet argument, what's next the special olympics?