View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 04:50 PM   #54
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Redman

And to make it even worst you are arguing on a HONDA dominant board.. I mean come on, you have a 5.0 that would obviously spank the crap out of any Honda, and I think the reason you arguing with Mx6gt91, and myself is because for under $2000 we'll be faster than you by a good amount.

i take my previous remark back, i will continue, get some reciepts or stfu. you dont have the motor, you dont have mods, your running 16psi on a car without even a fuel pressure regulator to tune it, and a turbo that only does 12-15 safely (if your boy is right), and i hate to tell you but for 2K and mod for mod your a ****ing fool if you think you can come close to an equally modded and driven fox body.

People have gotten fox bodies into the 11's with cam, gears, and full exhaust and slicks, trophy stock class is dominated by someone running 11.6 on DOT tires, and a fox body with a stock 1987 mustang camshaft, and boltons with stock gt-40 casting heads from a 93 cobra UNTOUCHED, and a ford explorer 5.0 intake manifold, not bad for STOCK parts with boltons huh?
his name is robin lawrence. btw the motor dynoed 380.8hp and 413.5 ft lbs of torque at don west dyno service. THIS IS STOCK PARTS WITH BOLTONS!

but thats ok cause just like any other idiot all you see if ragged out 5.0's that are bone stock that time has shit on, combined with bad drivers that think there cocky.

5.0's in good running condition are capable of 13 second 1/4 miles right out of the factory floor

mx6's are not, and you are NOT i repeat NOT gonna catch up with a mere boost controller, and filling your gastank up with hopes and dreams. your an idiot, even when your proven wrong you come back here to argue merely for the SAKE of argueing im on here TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE ****ING QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED IN THIS THREAD, IM SORRY YOU DONT LIKE THE TRUTH BUT YOUR CARS ARE DOGS stock.

p.s. even the ****ing site you gave me showed the motors at a healthy 1800 dollars for the turbo 4 bangers that fit in the mx6's so what was the point of giving me that site if it made you look even stupider?

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 03-05-2003 at 04:59 PM.