View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 01:13 PM   #46
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Redman
*sighs* When ignorance reigns, the world is lost... Yes ignorant are YOU..

I hate to shun light on you, Mr. Mustang, but you are the owner of a domestic car, are you not? This happens to be an import car thread, and Ford must be some really crappy engineers if they needed to use the Mazda 2.2l for the probe? Do you see Mazda using Ford parts? HELL NO! We like our cars to get good gas mileage and last longer.

1.let me start my reply by saying Ford>MAzda because FORD OWNS MAZDA YOU STUPID MOTHERF*CKER!

2. last time i checked that makes you the same as me on this forum just another "outcast" domestic car owner

3. mazda doesnt use ford parts right? please tell me your joking, MAZDA NAVAJO! its a rebadge ford explorer!..... wait a minute, why am i argueing i already said mazda was OW3ND by ford.

4. last time i checked even though this is an import site, they allow people from all walks of life to post because, argueing with yourself would get quite boring wouldnt it? they allow others on to not only shed new light on some subjects but to offer diversity.

Quote:
Anyways, my MX6 GT is completely stock except for the MBC (Manual Boost Controller) and I am currently running 16 PSI... And let me tell you, I take down SIs, GSRs, and yes sir Mustangs.

That's basically stock.. No intake, no upgraded downpipe or exhaust, just a MBC that cost me $60, and gave me an estimated 80hp gain (not at the wheel obviously).

ok so your car went from a 16 second warrior to mustang slayer in 1 mod? BULLSHIT. let me begin to tell you why:

1st:
Quote:
our stock turbos are about the size of your fist, they top out at about 12-15psi

this is a quote from your fellow mx6 brethren if what he says is true, then what you say isnt... and for some reason i believe him over you, just call it a hunch from your lack of knowledge on mazda's background

2nd: could be wrong but the last time i checked your car was equipped with a 4wd system that severly limited your topend potential (COULD BE WRONG I SAW IT SOMEWHERE) if this is true even 9 more psi couldnt save you from a rolling start.

3rd: not to mention you just completely upped the bar on the car without doing 1 OTHER MOD??? cmon you wouldnt been left calling triple a long ago, not to mention you didnt do a thing to fuel delivery or fuel spark curves?? not even a regulator? this wouldnt allow for much gain. GO HOME TROLL NO ONE BELIEVES YOU.

Quote:
You know how much an FE3 engine swap costs? $600 for the engine with 30k miles on it. Know how much for a professional install? $500. Know how much an upgraded Turbo that will fit on the FE3 costs? The Garrett T3/T04 costs $500. Looks like my car will be 400whp, and 390lb tq+ for a grand total of $1600.

Of course that doesn't include exhaust, and all the other little goodies, but those won't hurt the wallet too much to take into consideration.

i dont know where to begin here either ok

1st: so your paying 600 for someone elses beater motor?

2nd: proffesional install is 500 dollars. sounds like a backyard hack shop. name 1 legitimate shop that will swap a motor for 500

3rd: ok it "looks" like your car will be 400whp? keep dreaming theres a lot more too it than some idiot slapping a boost controller on it and paying a hack shop to install a motor to getting 400whp. welcome to tuning 101.

Quote:
And yes on www.mx6.com (when it comes back up) there's threads about prick Mustang owners, and you seem to be one of the many giving them this stereotype, hope your happy.

BTW Our car looks a lot better than a 5.0 anyways, LOL

now dont i feel owned... THERE IS A "THREAD" ABOUT PRICK MUSTANG OWNERS??? OH NO! LET ME RUN FOR THE HILLS!
that doesnt prove a damn thing, and if the mx6 registry is anything like the what has been shown here i could care less what those idiots think. there are bad examples of owners of every walk of nameplate sporting life.

so what your saying (and the other mx6 owner [at least this one KNOWS what hes talking about ]) is that im an ignorant mustang hick for saying that probes, and mx6's and anything else that sported the 2.2L sohc turbo motor stock was a disgrace stock? well then im a hick because it is. AND THATS ALL I SAID, then i get mx6 monkeys jumping down my back clawing my eyes out telling me im wrong because theyve modded there car and its fast.

im glad you think your car looks better than a 5.0 thats why your entitled to your own opinion, but its my opinion you live in a dream world when you speak of forward motion.

Quote:
Mazda>Ford.

MAZDA

yup i think you cant own yourself anymore in a thread.

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 03-05-2003 at 01:29 PM.