View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 02:49 AM   #45
Redman

*sighs* When ignorance reigns, the world is lost... Yes ignorant are YOU..

I hate to shun light on you, Mr. Mustang, but you are the owner of a domestic car, are you not? This happens to be an import car thread, and Ford must be some really crappy engineers if they needed to use the Mazda 2.2l for the probe? Do you see Mazda using Ford parts? HELL NO! We like our cars to get good gas mileage and last longer.

Anyways, my MX6 GT is completely stock except for the MBC (Manual Boost Controller) and I am currently running 16 PSI... And let me tell you, I take down SIs, GSRs, and yes sir Mustangs.

That's basically stock.. No intake, no upgraded downpipe or exhaust, just a MBC that cost me $60, and gave me an estimated 80hp gain (not at the wheel obviously).

You know how much an FE3 engine swap costs? $600 for the engine with 30k miles on it. Know how much for a professional install? $500. Know how much an upgraded Turbo that will fit on the FE3 costs? The Garrett T3/T04 costs $500. Looks like my car will be 400whp, and 390lb tq+ for a grand total of $1600.

Of course that doesn't include exhaust, and all the other little goodies, but those won't hurt the wallet too much to take into consideration.

And yes on www.mx6.com (when it comes back up) there's threads about prick Mustang owners, and you seem to be one of the many giving them this stereotype, hope your happy.

BTW Our car looks a lot better than a 5.0 anyways, LOL

Mazda>Ford.

MAZDA