View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 11:04 PM   #41
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by mx6gt91
I hope you were being a smart ass, yes he has a boost controller and a 3in turbo back.

When i was stock i beat a RSX Type-S, and the V6's are just about the same in stock form as the turbo 1st gen.

I havent been beat by any Honda/Acrua that i have raced yet, so i dont know what your talking about

our stock turbos are about the size of your fist, they top out at about 12-15psi.

Are you trying to say that working on your car is easier than changing an engine. we all know that, and just to let you know the FE3 uses the F2T(turbo engine) tranny, it can use the ECU, along with the original mounts and axels. So pretty much nothing has to be replaced for the FE3.

I guess people where right when they say that mustang owners are assholes

ok first off imma come straight out and say i dont like you, obviously you cant take in words of wisdom and choose to flame me for trying to make you see my side of the arguement.... ok now with that said its great you havent been beaten by any hondas or acuras, neither have i, but then again YOU had to mod to get to that point, your high 15 car stock would basically be lunchmeat for a gsr from anything other than a stop, so thats like me saying well my car smokes vettes ( I HAD TO MOD TO GET THERE) wake up your car (and my car when it comes to vettes) was slower stock, so your arguement holds absolutely no validity except to yourself. great you beat a rsx when you were stock that means you beat a low 15 second CAPABLE car, probably on a low 16 run because he sucked at driving.

Quote:
and just to let you know the FE3 uses the F2T(turbo engine) tranny, it can use the ECU, along with the original mounts and axels. So pretty much nothing has to be replaced for the FE3.

no kidding thats what i said.

oh and a v6 probe is NOTHING like the turbo 4 and its a 16 second performer. its a disgrace stock (SEE FIRST POST ON THIS PAGE), id love to see your face when you see a stock v6 probe go up against a stock civic si..... but dont look at me ive only seen it and been in those cars.

Theres an aftermarket for EVERYTHING so theres no point in argueing about the cars stock and how they respond.
I was argueing they suck stock, then you come spewing that motor swaps = teh good!

Well no shit a 460 in my 2640lb notchback would do wonders too!

so basically when all's said an done im a asshole for stating facts am i correct?or am i an asshole because YOU didnt like the TONE of my posts? I dont know why i try to defend myself when people call me out because most of them have nothing to offer but there own opinions on me because they dont like what i said. But then again your entitled to it, if you find that 16 second 1/4 mile performance is not slow then I AM WRONG, its basically opinion based what were argueing neway.

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 03-04-2003 at 11:23 PM.