View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004, 12:02 PM   #1
mavaaoife

Nasty ass RSX wanna be ricer

Eh I love when ricers come next to me and rev.. specially dudes... Im like dude... im in a fucking stock civic... maybe 100 hp..(LMAO!!) and you wanna race me... sure buddy... Some guy came up next to me yesterday revving his RSX which has some nasty ass looking body kit.. painted a nice deep color blue.. and a huge aluminum wing which looked like it could get him flying to mars...anywho he rolled down his blacked out limo tinted windows and blew a kiss to me... I looked at him.. smirked and then rolled my windows up. He then began revving again... (ok we are about to turn onto Barrett Pkwy which is like the most well patroled area in Atlanta seeing as its street racing heaven...I actually know alot of the undercover cops on this street.. so im not going to even think about trying to speed on this street nevertheless race some ugly ass dude on an ego trip) As the light turned green he sped off into the turn and began to fishtail (Hurricane Jeanne left us alot of trees down and very slick roads), i surely thought he was going to spin out... I nicely did my turn and then i started to vear off into the right turning lane and he was stuck at a red light going straight. He looked over at me with this paniked red-faced look.. I just grinned, flicked him off and did my turn... DUMB ASS.. Dont fucking speed if you cant control your shit.

Http://www.myspace.com/tehren84
mavaaoife is offline   Reply With Quote