View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 08:20 AM   #2
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebpda9
...... She seemed really different from everything that i have met before, and i really do think i love her a lot. We kinda talked about marriage this comming summer, but none of us is sure that that marriage is the right thing to do. I am affraid that if we get married and it does not work i will regret this all my life, and if i don't and we split our ways right now we might wonder what it would have been.
Bro, I went through this kind of shit not too long ago myself... It actually ended on the month you met your girl-August. My ex-girl had a worker visa and I tried convincing her to marry me before her worker visa had expired.

The thing is, if you think she is now different.... that should be a "tickler" to make you lean towards "giving it more time". Some guys would even end it right there and then. But since you think that you do love her, then give it time bro.

Trust me when I say this:
I understand your situation regarding immigration status. With your strong feelings for her, your judgement may be getting impaired. Dont get me wrong... I am not questioning your feelings for her.... I am merely saying that she may not be feeling that same intensity towards you... and that is an advantage for her.

Bottom line bro:
If it is meant to be... then it will happen....
My suggestion is to observe her behavior even more now. It is impossible to measure dedication and trust, especially if you love the person. If she is willing to make more sacrifices than you or at least just as much as you would in this relationship, then she is worthy of this marriage that you are talking about.

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote