View Single Post
Old 10-26-2002, 07:23 PM   #1
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Need exhaust?? Got advice on exhaust?? Post here.

Here's something for anybody (no0b) that doesn't really know what exhaust is going to sound like. This can be a thread for all the people that are looking for exhausts. Just post what set up you have. How much you like it. Rate it. And how easy it was to insall. Basically just generall information on it.

I'll start off.
I have the Greddy SP full Cat back exhaust. It is probably one of the nicest exhausts that there is out there, in my opinion. Install was super easy. Took me less then an hour to install it. All the hangers were exactly where they were supposed to be. It looks great, and since it is stainless steel it is super easy to clean, (I can see my face in it still). For sound , the sound of it is just the way I wanted it to sound. It's really deep, quiet, and you can have a conversation still giong at highway speeds. It's not raspy at all. And it doesn't sound like a pissed off bumble bee or a lawnmower. But when you are racing, believe me. You can hear it. It's loud only when you want it to be. Even then, it's not too bad. For performance wise, I noticed a little gain. It's not going to make your car amazing, but it gives it a little gain. You'll notice it.
Overall I give my exhaust a 10 outta 10!!!
Here's what it looks like also.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote