View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 03:38 PM   #24
Civic_RedLine
3rd Gear

Im running the edelbrock universal kit with 50 shot. I would go 30 but my friend has better prices on edelbrock than with NX which gives the 30 shot nitrous. Edelbrock minimum shot is 50-70. I adjusted the lines to shoot 50 than after a while, I migght shoot 70.

Oh and REALLY!?!?!? 30 mins is too long? every trip I take at least takes one hour. From home to school, from school to home.
Where I live isnt totally the ghetto but it is however ghetto. All the white people who live there too get mad because the houses where I live are nice, just the people are fucked.

Anyways, Im still going to call EDELBROCK monday because they arent open today. After I call them and get OEM suggestions, Ill test out the nitrous.

PS: my friend gets 30% off edelbrock parts so I bought it. Besides Edelbrock has the most complete kits. I was stupid enough to put nitrous than turbo because he couldve gotten the edelbrock turbo kit for 2g + 600 install I basically paid 450 for the nitrous kit which still doesnt cover whatever else stuff I need pressure guage, air fuel, purge etc.
Either way, I used my money on looks rather than a turbo be cause I already know my engine is a peice of shit 127 hp

Last edited by Civic_RedLine : 12-12-2004 at 03:42 PM.
Civic_RedLine is offline   Reply With Quote