View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 05:26 AM   #18
Civic_RedLine
3rd Gear

either way, its always better to be safe than sorry. I had to learn it the hard way, now Im no longer taking any risks. Even the smallest risks. Like I said, you dont know where I live man. I live in the ghettos. have you ever heard the joke, why dont white men ever bring their cars to the ghettos. Its because theyll get jacked in a second.
People here are scandlous. They dont care if your an old grandma or a student thats socially nice. They'll jack you even if your kobe bryant. My other lesson was to get the alarm first before anything else which was too late anyways.

I cant put the bottle in the back, therefore it will go into the trunk. And I aint buying no 200$ bottle opener, Ill just open it before I drive, instead of pulling over to open the bottle at any given moment. Id rather spend that 200$ on the edelbrock heater and pressure guage.

Oh yah I forgot to say that schucks in California is aka kragen here. For some reason, every kragen(schucks) auto store does not refill nitrous. Can anyone help me find a place to fill my tank, so I can test it on monday?
Civic_RedLine is offline   Reply With Quote