View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 11:56 AM   #5
Almighty-Si

I can vouch for them as I have a friend who had one of their trannys in his car (you'll find out why I said had in a minute) and it was nothing but spectacular. He had the tranny in the car for a total of 4 years and the reason why he doesn't have it anymore is not cause the tranny broke it's because he had an accident with the car and then after 1 1/2 years of being boosted on at 16psi from a T3-T4 hybrid the motor gave way. The turbo went on the car when the car had 60,000 miles and when the motor gave way it had just a touch over 100,000 miles. This car was his daily driver which he used to put 100+ miles on the car a day and the tranny was just as good as the day he got it back till the day of his cars death. When the car died he had removed the tranny and sold it. From the last I heard from the new owner the tranny is still going strong.

Would I recommend them, hell yes ! but be prepared to spend some money as the work is not that cheap. If 5spd is totally out of the question this is the only way to go.