View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 10:40 AM   #37
Robert
R-Tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
I wouldn't call you a fool, I'd call you cautious....which is exactly what you should be. I've found, however, that once trust is breached in a relationship, it's incredibly hard if not impossible to get it back totally. Even if she comes around this time, what are you going to think the next time she starts acting strangely? Or the time after that. And for what it's worth, while she might have stayed at a hotel, a credit card receipt doesn't tell you that she was alone. Again, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but no one hides a friend...even a confidant...from a spouse unless they have good reason to. I think I can safely say you're not a violent person or even a person with a temper Jeremy...so why did she need to feel like she had to run away? A rational person would've stayed to talk things over.

I don't know...maybe it's my distrust of women speaking, but this whole thing just stinks to me. I have good reason to distrust women, but maybe you don't. Go with your gut, don't be easily fooled, and try to get to the bottom of this with as little fanfare as possible.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Should Nikki pull something like this on me they Jeremy I would be doing the same thing. Though I dont believe the bit about hidding it to stop you from getting mad, unless you have displayed rage around her having men friends before.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote