View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 08:19 AM   #35
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

She says she didn't want to tell me because she didn't want me to get mad. I dunno, I mean, we all do something like that every now and again. Who really knows. We've been together for nine years and she's never really given me a reason not to believe her in the past.

It's one of those things were you don't want to go over board when in reality nothing is happening, but then again can one really be sure what is happening?

As for, where she was the night that she left. She said she stayed at a hotel trying to sort things out.

Honestly, it is hard as hell not to jump to conclusions. I think as humans once trust has been compromised we tend to focus on the negatives whether they exist or not. Like I said before, I'm going to do everything in my power to make this work. If I fail, atleast I can say I was the bigger person in this relationship and atleast keep my head held high. Not that it was ease the pain of the whole ordeal, but atleast hopefully later it will help me retain some sort of self comfort.

So for now, I'm just taking life day by day and trying to make the best out of what I still have. No one knows what will happen tomorrow, but I'm just going to try to make the best out of today and not worry about it. Yes, you could probably call me a fool but that is just how I am.

If for some reason this relationship does fail. Atleast some woman will get a good man sooner or later. I just have to hope that I can get a good woman.