View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 12:45 AM   #32
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
You're more trusting then I would be. FOr someone to have hidden a relationship from me for a few months, then tell me it was only talk; I would be stretching myself a great deal to start believing a liar.

I would see help, I dont believe in divorce either and would get her tested and see a marriage counceler on this one.

Loathe as I am to say it, I agree with Rob. Not to totally shit on your happy ending Jeremy, but there are a lot of holes you didn't fill there. Like why is your wife talking to this guy and not telling you? I don't really see how her telling you about a new male friend would hurt things unless there's a reason he needs to be a secret. You also need to remember what happens when two people who are unhappy get together and start comiserating.

You don't need my advice, but I think you really need to convince your wife to see someone. If she doesn't want to, tough shit. There's no way you'll be able to trust her otherwise if she doesn't. Trust me...I've been down this road before. Nobody wants to accept their own faults, but if things continue the way they've been going then you're going to be the one who becomes the reason she's unhappy.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote