Thread: gone/weed
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 10:17 PM   #48
bootstrap

I used to smoke, i dunno prolly like 10-15 times, and its just not worth starting! I don't care what anybody says, its obvsously more healthy not to smoke than it is TO smoke. I'm not saying it is as dangerous as other drugs, but it IS a risk, whether it be a physical health risk or social risk. Granted, you can't OD, and its technically not addictive (however i always seem to be feindin for it once in a while). But your going to HAVE to stop smoking sometime! (that is , if you want a family). All the kids i know whose parents smoked are drug dealers now. Besides it DOES create memory loss (studies have shown short term). But if you smoke almost everyday, thats just as well as long-term memory loss. Bottom line is, anything but clean air going into your lungs is not healthy, and whether or not we partake in activities that are in fact riskier than smoking weed should have nothing to do with it. And weed is a gateway drug, because everybody starts with weed, then ponders what other drugs will feel like. I'm not tellin y'all what to do, but basically, i just have better shit to do.