View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004, 04:07 AM   #142
Honda_Tengoku

according to the people on H-T u can. I read about it I just wasnt really all that interested in it. It robs too much power for me It depends on the mounts u use. Also not many people know alot about the EK/EJ Civics. U see the thing is in the EK/EJ Civics the mounts are different and it mounts the engine in the bay differently than an EG Civic. In the EK/EJ they may even fit on stock locations with the HASPORT mounts, I dont know, I would have to look into that one. As far as EG Civics goes I know the HCP mounts actually mount the H22 farther back than the Hasport mounts. Hasports claim their mounts are engineered properly for axle placement. Although i havent heard anyone who has had any problems with the HCP mounts at all. I know it gives more clearance in the front using HCP mounts. I think HCP claims that u can have power steering and A/C with their mounts, dont quote me on that one (i never really looked into it). On the EG chassis with hasport mounts I know the A/C would have to be hooked up with custom brackets. The power steering from what I have heard will work in factory location. Hope I helped. This is something I never really researched all that much.